Front Office Manager (DEADLINE is February 9th @ 6pm CT)
In your role, you will be a lead executer of all Rooted's operations systems.
As our Front Office Manager, you will work in step with our COO and Operations Manager to design and execute state-of-the-art, school-wide systems, ensure Rooted's hospitality is experienced by all, and refine our systems for future growth.
Above all, you will help us determine how we will fulfill the Rooted Promise. This might not work. It might not be fun. I hope you’ll do it anyway.
- High school diploma or higher degree
- Demonstrates a passion for and commitment to Rooted's mission
- Thrives in a startup environment (mainly comfort with change and ambiguity, strong initiative)
- Has strong organization and planning skills
- Experience and proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and e-mail. Knowledge of related computer applications
- Thrives in a multi-faceted role, switching between skill sets and tasks often
- Enjoys a customer-facing environment (specifically families, students, and staff)
- Detail-oriented and enjoys the minutia of a project
- Works to completion
- Strong project management skills (ability to manage lateral colleagues toward outcomes)
- Unwavering commitment to radical transparency and radical open-mindedness
areas of responsibility include
- Act as hospitality and relationship manager with families, students, and other stakeholders
- Manage elements of weekly procurement cycle with Operations Manager
- Participate and manage student registration, orientation, attendance and truancy processes
- Coordinate and maintain student files, including enrollment, residency, health forms and general registration information
- Assist with coordination of school events, test administration and processing, production and distribution of memos, newsletters, etc
- Answer phone calls, redirects inquires if necessary, relay messages to staff.
- Maintain teacher work spaces or other shared spaces
- Schedule, update, and maintain school-wide events calendar; Maintain and update online school information and school distribution lists
- Manage day to day student transportation procedures; Manage routing and vendor relationship
- Coordinate school visitations from vendors, current and prospective families, and other interested parties
- Assist with year-end close out processes at the end of each academic year
- Actively engage in creating a strong school culture. Every team member is responsible for helping establish Rooted's culture among students, partners, and the community-at-large
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, as well as comprehensive benefits package.
If you're as excited about this role as we are, email a cover letter, resume and answers to the questions in the "To Apply" section to our founder/ceo at email@example.com.
Please submit your application by February 9th @ 6pm CT.